Monday, March 3, 2014

The “Wendy” Challenge

I am participating in three challenges at Club Scrap.  Instead of making a card for each one, I challenged myself to incorporate the challenge details in one card. Whew!
March 2014 Card Sketch Challenge
The first challenge was the March 2014 card sketch challenge
3350644_f248
The second was the NBUS challenge for March 2014. The requirement was to use a “noise” background stamp, so I used the mother stamp from the 2008 Generations digi kit.
The fourth challenge is from the ALBC (Assembly Line Boot Camp) challenge on the Club Scrap blog. The challenge is to create a card, page, project or digital artwork featuring florals. Click here to check out all the fabulous artwork that has been submitted.
I have completed the Wendy Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!