Saturday, March 22, 2014

Birthday Blessings

Twenty-three years ago at 7:15 pm my oldest son was born. It was my 22nd birthday and what a present! He was beautiful, perfect in every way. 


My husband and I were just kids ourselves, and I was scared to death to bring him home! What did we know about parenting? Funny, I still feel like that sometimes. I guess God knew what he was doing when he gave him to us! We've done a lot of growing, learning and loving the last 23 years. How blessed am I to have such a beautiful family to spend my life with. I'm one lucky wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, sister, aunt, cousin, niece, and friend to so many wonderful people. So thankful today and every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!