Sunday, March 9, 2014

Old sheets, clothes pins, and lots of imagination!

Yesterday was beautiful!  My nieces came to spend the weekend with my parents and I went to visit for breakfast. I even opened the sunroof for the drive around town! The girls wanted to make a fort in the front yard. Mom got out some old sheets, clothes pins, and my sister and dad hung them up in the magnolia tree. We had as much fun as they did!




The three photo layout is from +Tiare Smith  (From Desk to Done post) at iclassygirl.com http://www.iclassygirl.com/a-little-ins ... -25-day-4/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!