Monday, March 17, 2014

Bloom and Grow


+Valita's fresh folds & VR puppets  at http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/ makes some awesome, realistic flowers with punches. She just posted her latest video Lucky Clover St. Patrick’s Day card.

I took her technique and ran with it. I was digging through my embellishments and found a bunch of paper daisies. I wanted them to jump off the page and remembered a tutorial to make dimensional  flowers from the May 2010 Scrap Rap.
001
004
I have these really cool fringing scissors and made grass with some raffia from my stash.
002
A little background color…
007
I used Nestabilites to cut a frame/window out of my scraps, swiss dots embossing with the Cuttlebug,  and added a little grass…
010 
The stamp sentiments are from the Club Scrap Blossom kit from 2010.
017
The finished card and another entry for the ALBC Challenge…
012 016  018
Check out the fabulous artwork at the Club Scrap Creates blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!