Sunday, March 16, 2014

Framed!

 

I am trying to be more productive with the Club Scrap ALBC Challenge and help reach the goal of $500 for Operation Write Home. Each link (entry)counts toward one entry for the weekly prize drawings, and a ten cent donation. I have completed exactly three cards *cough*.  Well, I’m slow! They’re pretty though! My latest creation was made with scraps. I used to be an FFC Crafter for Club Scrap and I have soooooooooo much paper. I bought a mix of pre-folded cards while I was a Crafter to teach a cardmaking class, or for make and takes. I can’t seem to make a dent in it! I picked a tri-folded card and cut frames/windows with Nestabilites. Then, I embossed with the Cuttlebug for some texture and a border punch for a little vintage look. I found a gold leafing pen and outlined the framed openings with it for bling and…. voila!

002 003

Only took me an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!