Sunday, August 7, 2016

🎶I'm Walking on Sunshine!🎶

I started humming when I saw this quote...

You know you can't listen to that song and not want to get up and dance! It's on my "walking" playlist on my iPhone. It helps to put a little spring in your step. Maybe I should play it when I clean house too!

I started cleaning my craft room (GASP!) and got distracted. I sat at my computer for a Facebook break and next thing I'm designing a digital card. Shrug. I wanted to incorporate the song lyrics into my card, so I tested out the type on a path tool in Photoshop Elements (for the first time!) and voila!

[caption id="attachment_2223" align="alignnone" width="1920"]Walking on Sunshine card Club Scrap Sunflower digital kit elements and Dylusions Couture stamp image.[/caption]

I printed the card base and the sunflower element on card stock and colored the sunflower with colored pencils. I added Stickles. Distress Stickles and some Distress Ink on the edges to add a border. I LOVE my little sunflower! Haute couture on the sunshine runway!





Sunshine is my FAVORITE accessory!

Wendy

cutabovebadge

Challenges entered:

Club Scrap Week 4 Let's Get Messy Challenge

Creative Inspirations Challenge #255

The Paper Players Theme Challenge #307

10 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Even more so because it's digital! What a darling creation! And I MUST listen to music while housecleaning or it would never get done, LOL! So filled with sunshine that you shared this with the Paper Players this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this! Now that song is stuck on my head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card! I am amazed it is digital! So creative! I am so happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever and creative card - now I am so singing your song! Thanks for playing along with my light-themed challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey a great digital card? Did you scan in the "Dylusions Couture stamp image"? I have been using Inkscape with no scanned in images. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Yes, I did. I stamped it and scanned it. I'll have to check out Inkscape!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IMHO, Inkscape is free with minimal copyright issues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Wendy!! Love it! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!