Monday, January 18, 2016

♫ Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'...♫

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1f7eZ8cHpM]

I loved that song when I was a kid! My sister and I would belt out the tunes in the backseat of Mom's Cutlass Supreme. We'd belt out tunes anywhere for that matter! This song was the first thing that popped in my head when I read the rules for the Club Scrap NBUS Challenge (Never Before Used Stuff) for this month...use a time/clock stamp or stencil. I challenged myself further and scrounged through my paper scraps to put this together. I like it!

NBUS Challenge 1-2016 003E

The cat clock is from the CS March 2015 50's Kitchen kit. The background and sentiment stamp are from past Club Scrap kits as well. Oh! AND I used my Wink of Stella pen for sparkle, bought that over the summer and never used it! SMH...

Do MORE of what makes you happy!

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!