Sunday, January 17, 2016

True Love...


I was going to clean up my craft room and got distracted after I found a basket of Cricut die cuts. Creativity struck ( or was it avoidance of the huge pile of laundry I need to fold?!) and this card was born! Now I’m in a Valentine card making mood. My craft room will have to wait!

                

The card was posted in the Club Scrap 01/16 Card Sketch Challenge. All card stock is from Club Scrap. Stamp image from the Club Scrap Love Inkorporated 2011 kit.

Do more of what makes you happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!