Saturday, January 23, 2016

Rrrribbit....

Who knew origami could be so "ribbiting"?! I found this origami frog tutorial yesterday when I was searching for easy origami tutorials.

origami-frog-easy-folding-instructions-kids-fun-paper-jumping

He really hops too! I think I remember making something like this when I was in elementary school. I'm pretty sure the teacher confiscated all of them from the class because paper frogs were hopping all over the room!

I made a card using the 4♣ card from the ALCM Idea Deck Vol. 2. The cutting instructions are on the back, so you don't waste any paper!

006E

Of course I decorated the card with a jumping frog!

[caption id="attachment_1030" align="alignnone" width="3965"]002E Club Scrap card stock and sentiment stamp. Decopatch paper for the origami frog.[/caption]

003E

It's EASY when you know how!

Wendy

2 comments:

  1. OMG! These little frogs are just too cute! Nicely done, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I got a little frustrated the first go 'round. I had an aha! moment after I studied the diagram. Easy after all! (I mean it is a tutorial for kids...rolling my eyes)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!