Friday, January 22, 2016

01-2016 Technique Challenge...Origami!

I loved paper folding when I was a kid. Remember these?

comecoco

This month's Club Scrap Technique Challenge is to use origami elements on your scrapbooking or projects. I googled "easy origami tutorials" and this came up in the search results...Oh yeah, my kind of easy!

https://youtu.be/F-hoZJYxnU8

I found some Decopatch paper that was just right for folding and this is what I ended up with.

[caption id="attachment_1018" align="alignnone" width="3456"]003ES Club Scrap cardstock and stamp sentiment. Decopatch paper origami fish.[/caption]

 

Check out this Club Scrap blog post for more origami inspired artwork. Do more of what makes you happy!

Wendy

 

3 comments:

  1. Those fishes are tooo stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! AND I maDe them in 10 seconds!😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun accent to your card. Thanks for playing along, Wendy! (Glad to see you back in blogland!)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!