Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Keep it Tight!

Football season is over and on to the next adventure...POWERLIFTING!


So proud of this kid and all of his teammates, they swept the meet! The ASH Powerlifting Team has a winning reputation and placed first in Nationals last year. Looking forward to a great senior season!

Of course I had to document this event with a scrapbook layout or two, proud mom that I am...





These pages are made using elements from Club Scrap's Dashing digital kit from 2011 and the Surefire Strategy ALSB Formula from Club Scrap's Idea Deck Vol.2 10♥ card.

Here's to a winning season and an awesome group of athletes. It's a GREAT day to be a TROJAN!



4 comments:

  1. So happy you're back! Great digi layouts. I love that you include multiple photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! I have a hard time culling them, so I just use them all. 😜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow---great story and an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!