Friday, January 25, 2019

Retro Valentines!


If you're looking for some vintage Valentine inspiration, you came to the right place!









These cute designs were created using the Retro Valentine digital set from
Taylormadecards4u .









I used the cutting and assembly instructions from Club Scrap's January 2019 card kit to create these fun step up cards!









Isn't this little pup adorable?! I added some twine to the image for some fun dimension. I tried to adhere it with some glue, but it would't hold. Glossy Accents to the rescue! Funny how I didn't see that thumbprint I left in the glue until I photographed the card...









I think this card is my favorite! I stamped the mini hearts and fussy cut with Cutter Bee scissors and attached with strips of clear plastic film for a pop up feature.









This sweet little guy needed a mini bow tie and I added some glitter glue to his Valentine.













Click HERE to see more inspiration from the TMC4u design team and be sure to visit Monica Taylor's Etsy store for more vintage digital designs!









SUPPLIES LIST:





Set of 8 Retro Digital Valentine...
[ ETS ]
Club Scrap Card Stock
[ CLB ]
Just For FunCraft Supplies, Rubber...
[ JFF ]
Scotch CAT 085 Advanced Tape Glider...
[ AMZUS | SSS ]
Scor-Pal - Scor-Pal Eighths Measuring...
[ SBC | ART ]
03441 Fiskars PREMIUM CUT LINE Paper...
[ SSS | SBC ]
Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue...
[ AMZUS | SSS | SBC ]
Tsukineko Versamark Watermark Ink Pad...
[ AMZUS | SSS | SBC ]
Ranger Ink - Basics Embossing Powder...
[ SBC | AMZUS ]
Cutter Bee - Scissors
[ SBC | SSS | AMZUS ]
https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?1547805645855

16 comments:

  1. These Valentine's cards are super cute! The designs turned out perfectly. Will you be mine? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😂 I sure will! Thanks for stopping by Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, love the love heart stamps, just add that extra touch to the vintage cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hey there! I was just thinking about your projects recently and got distracted before I hopped over to your blog to see what you were up to. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jenny! I have used those tiny heart stamps in so many projects and not all of them were holiday related. They were a perfect fit for those side panels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My pleasure - cute Valentines lady! - I think I've gone a little crazy - way too many projects in the works including a Steampunk Dinosaur, Zodiac Apothecary Cabinet and a Tiffany style calligraphy chest. And now - thank you very much - I'm going to need to squeeze a Valentine project in there. But I'm starting to pull it all back together. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😂 I’m hopping over to check out your latest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards sure bring back childhood memories. I love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable collection of Valentines! I love the little details you added to make these stellar and sweet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that, stellar and sweet! Thank you Marcia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and I love those sweets! We had mini packs with our wedding info at our wedding for guests so they hold special memories 💗

    ReplyDelete
  12. My goal is to always be a kid at heart! 😜

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!