Sunday, November 27, 2016

I Shook My Family Tree and a Bunch of Nuts Fell Out!

I had a great "crafternoon"on Friday with these crazies!

009rz

We made Christmas slime...

050rz

Shrinky dink ornaments...

001rz002rz004rz

[caption id="attachment_4163" align="alignnone" width="533"]006rz Millie wanted a "good picture" of hers before we shrunk it![/caption]

(Even Steph got in on the action!)

015rz

And snowmen tealight ornaments and Christmas tags! Whew!



Ellie, Millie and Haylan  made a tutorial for the snowmen tealights! One take, these girls are pros!

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS3zlx9TKm0]

They even did a little facepainting...

[gallery ids="4178,4176,4177,4174,4175" type="square" columns="2"]

Of course I had to make something too!

[caption id="attachment_4188" align="alignnone" width="533"]jff-november-2016-give-thanks-challenge-001e JFFRS Acorn stamp embossed with copper foil embossing powder and painted with Perfect Pearls mixed with water. Sentiment printed in Photoshop Elements. Club Scrap card stocks.[/caption]

jff-november-2016-give-thanks-challenge-008e

They crafted for almost 7 hours, with breaks for BJ's Pizza, Shirley Temples, reindeer chow and taking turns in Uncle Chris' massage chair! It was a fun ending to a Happy Thanksgiving. Lots is good food and family. I love my people!

https://www.facebook.com/stephen.a.chapman/posts/1241929285869814

Do more of what makes you happy!

wendy-signature

Challenges entered:

Addicted to Stamps #221 Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion Challenge # 339 Always Anything Goes

Just Add Ink #338 Inspiration

13 comments:

  1. What a great time Wendy Woo and you are so good at logging the fun. Wish we lived closer. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too Aunt Barbara! Miss you!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way to spend Black Friday, Wendy. Much better than shopping in the crowds. The shrinky dink ornaments and tealight snowmen are wonderfully creative. Your card is a hoot. I think we all have some 'nuts' in our family. I'm so glad you shared this at Addicted to Stamps and More this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What alot of fun! Those acorns with eyes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute and I loved seeing your fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic time you all had, it looks like so much fun!! Always cool when the whole family wants to get involved. Absolutely love your 'nuts' card, you used the inspiration colours perfectly and the embossing colour is gorgeous. So very glad you shared this with us at Just Add Ink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is a really fun take on our inspiration challenge, Wendy - very clever! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your post with Just Add Ink - I love how you took over the table and all crafted together. I love how you made such a variety of projects together. I love how you were just all together. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Chantell! I love my family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you and your beautiful talent!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!