Saturday, November 19, 2016

I'm Thankful for "TURKEE"!

Roast turkey smells so good when it's cooking! My dad always put the turkey on early Thanksgiving morning. We'd wake up to that rich aroma that was the signal the holiday season had begun! I still do it at my own house, even if we're eating Thanksgiving dinner somewhere else. I gotta have those turkey leftovers!  I love the line from "A Christmas Story" after the Bumpus hounds steal the turkey..."The heavenly aroma still hung in the house. But it was gone, all gone! No turkey! No turkey sandwiches! No turkey salad! No turkey gravy! Turkey Hash! Turkey a la King! Or gallons of turkey soup! Gone, ALL GONE!" Yep, that's exactly how I would feel!

On Thursday you can bet I'm going to...

[caption id="attachment_3913" align="alignnone" width="533"]020e JFFRS Stamptangle Rooster embossed with gold embossing powder and colored with Stamper's Big Brush markers. Sentiment created with an mini alphabet font.[/caption]

Happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. There's still time to join in the JFFRS monthly challenge "Give Thanks" and show us what you're thankful for!

wendy-signaturejff-design-team-logo

4 comments:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!