Friday, June 17, 2016

inside every grown up is a kid that just wants to play

The Blondies came to spend the week. I got to spend the day with them on Monday, and we had a craft day since it was raining. They wanted me to take pictures so that I could post their art projects on my blog...

[caption id="attachment_1654" align="alignnone" width="5184"]001 Mills painting.[/caption]

Millie first named her painting after Uncle Chris, then changed it to Jake the Snake!

005E

002

Haylan fell in love with stencils. Of course she picked the LSU Tiger paw print!

008E

[caption id="attachment_1656" align="alignnone" width="3416"]007E I love their quirky rings![/caption]

I loved their artwork so much I had to make something too...

[caption id="attachment_1653" align="alignnone" width="3456"]006E Club Scrap card stock and stamp images. Images stamped with Faber Castell gelatos spritzed with water. Green Perfect Pearls for a little shimmer[/caption]

They even talked me into going to see Alice Through the Looking Glass! They got sugared up and popcorned out! We LOVED it!

alice-poster3

Lots of creative fun with these two sweet girls! They are already planning the next visit. We'll have a little time to find at least 6 impossible things to believe before breakfast!

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible" ~ Walt Disney

Wendy

Challenges:

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge #214: Something Quirky

4 comments:

  1. Such a well-done ATC and I love your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy
    looks like the girls had a great time with you crafting :) love your atc . Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great creations. Love the eye heads ! LOL Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!