Sunday, June 5, 2016

Summer Birthday!

The blondies had a summer birthday party. Lots of sun, swimming, friends, cookie cake and fun!

[caption id="attachment_1526" align="alignnone" width="3600"]Haylan Summer Birthday 2016 Club Scrap Boardwalk Digital Kit elements, Homemade Apple font.[/caption]

Kellan Summer Birthday 2016Millie Shows Off 5-2016

I sent their gifts through Amazon, since I didn't go shopping before the party. (Big sister Haylan gave me the list.) They got it a few days later. Hey, everybody likes to get mail!

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xg40cQc9dI]

Kellan superman

Challenge:

  1. 06-16 Club Scrap Idea Deck Challenge [gallery ids="1545,1546" type="rectangular"]


Do what makes you HAPPY!

Wendy

 

2 comments:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!