Sunday, June 5, 2016

♫ I love a rainy night...♫♪

Yesterday it was raining, the house was quiet and I was all by myself. I had good intentions, I was going to clean up my messy craft room. I can't create in a clean space, what was I thinking?! I start picking up and get distracted. Something interesting catches my attention and before I know it 30 minutes has gone by. So, I threw in the towel and immersed myself in paper, ink and some old movies!

008E022E045E047E050E

Challenges:

  1. retrosketches #217

  2. rs217

  3. 06-16 Club Scrap Card Sketch Challenge june-2016-card-sketch-challengeupload

  4. 06-16 Club Scrap Idea Deck Challenge

    [caption id="attachment_1508" align="alignnone" width="441"]052E Club Scrap Assembly Line Cardmaking Deck. Detailed cutting instructions are on the back of the card![/caption]

    Do more of what makes you happy!

     

    Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, Wendy! Love the color and variety of styles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great crds, Wendy and i love the fact that you use some of the older stamps!
    I love the first sentiment from Bistro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Bistro was my first digital kit. I LOVED the stencil.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!