Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Tassle Day!


I have been watching craft videos on youtube to spark my crafting slump.  I found some fun watercolor technique vidoes by +Jennifer McGuire. This one got my attention. Simple and I had all the tools…

I used the 2008 Graduation stamp set from Club Scrap to create the background.
Wendy's Iphone 004
Distress inks, watercolor brush, paper distressing tool,  and Distress embossing powder.
Wendy's Iphone 005
Wendy's Iphone 006
My finished card…
Wendy's Iphone 001
I am loving the watercolor droplets!
 Wendy's Iphone 002
I splattered some distress inks with the watercolor brush.
Wendy's Iphone 003 
I submitted this for the Club Scrap April NBUS Challenge.  This month’s challenge is to use a stamp that looks like a watercolor image or to try a watercolor technique. So easy I might have to make another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!