Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thank you notes….

001

Ooof! I hated sending thank you notes after graduation. I would take one look at that little white card and get overwhelmed. I have to fill up the whole thing???  I had a good laugh a few years ago when my cousin sent me a thank you note for her graduation gift…” Thanks for the cash. I’ll try not to spend it on something that will make my parents worry.”  I think I still have that note somewhere! 

Creativity, limited writing space = CUTE card! I used my Just Rite Monogram Stamp inked with  Rangers Big and Bossy ink pad and embossed with gold embossing powder. I found a circle punch that was the perfect size to punch the finished images out, so I don’t stress over getting the image straight! I corner chomped with the Crop-A-Dile corner chomper. Done…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!