Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Shhhh……Mr. Benny is 70!!!

My father-in-law turned 70 on Memorial Day. I met him for the first time just short of his 50th birthday and he doesn’t look a day older to me! He is the nicest man I know. I am very lucky to have him as my father-in-law and grandfather to my boys.

He always gets a kick out of my handmade cards, so of course I had to make one for his birthday! He always says funny little sayings like, “shiny as a new nickel”. So, I used the Nifty Fifties cartridge with it’s fifties lingo phrases,  and it coordinated so perfect with my left over papers from Club Scrap’s Cruisin’ collection! (I don’t have much of it left, that was one of my favorite kits.)

156150

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!