Saturday, April 29, 2017

You Make Me a Happy Camper!

I snorted when I wrote that title! I'm not a fan of primitive camping (click here for the back story)...BUT I will do a "glamping" trip! I found this great post by Whit's Wilderness about a Texas tipi retreat. We have a girls' trip planned for the fall! Road Trip!

[caption id="attachment_6159" align="aligncenter" width="600"]CIC-405-Frantic-Stamper-017RZ Club Scrap® card stock from the Paradise collection. Fussy cut stamp images from the 2015 National Parks kit.[/caption]

Today starts a new color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Those spring colors are fabulous!

CIC405

The sponsor for this week's challenge is Frantic Stamper and they are generously offering a Sponsor Prize:  Tropical Leaf card panel die

FranticStamperInc

I used the Frantic Stamper Pop-Up card base die (scoring line with attached pop-up element) from the Pop Up Card Bases Precision Dies set for the inside of my card. Talk about making a pop up card a piece of cake!

[caption id="attachment_6160" align="aligncenter" width="600"]CIC-405-Frantic-Stamper-020RZ Club Scrap® card stock from the Paradise kit. JFF Rubber Stamps Round and Square camper stamp images. Sentiment stamp from the Club Scrap National Parks kit from 2015.[/caption]

CIC-405-Frantic-Stamper-023ERZ

Click here for more inspiration from the rest of the design team and link up your artwork! I can't wait to see what you do with the color theme this week!

Do more of what makes you happy!

wendy-signature

14 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, the pop up is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a great card! I used to have one, but now we have the boat. Super card, Wendy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! (I do love primitive caming with our little Eriba Puck... ).you made an adorable camper with the flowers, lights and heart at the door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! I bet having the super boat is a blast! Im sure your grand boys love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I would love to have a little camper with a little stove and a bed! As long as we camp somewhere I can bathe, I'm good. I could make a little Eriba Puck so cute! That's glamping for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! Yes, if you put it that way, It's glamping allright. I don't like to be in a 2-persons tent in the middle of nowhere (no toilet...arrgg), that's to primitive for me also ;) We are really happy with our little Puck. My husband is reparing it (new floor and reparing the skeleton and some more). Hope we can camp soon again. I would love to see a Puck made by you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, I'll let my guys do the tent camping and I'll pull my "glamper"!😂 You'll have to do a blog post when he's finished with the update!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same here with my girls. When they where little, they preffered to sleep in the caravan, so sleeping was 'cramping' for my husband and myself haha. Little children can take a lot of space.. later on they loved their own tent. I promise to make a blog post. Maybe I'll do a blog post about the repairments so far, to motivate him to finish it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! My husband needs a little push sometimes too!🙄 I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. I love the contrasting plain stamping and coloured pop-up inside. Nice idea. Might borrow that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course! Scraplifting is what's it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colours beautiful card! 😍

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!