Saturday, January 14, 2017

Say Cheese!

This CA-RAY-ZEE had a birthday yesterday!

cic390-wendy

I liked the birthday card I sent her so much, I just had to make another one like it for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge starting today!

cic390-inspiration-photo

The sponsor for this week's color challenge is Lawn Fawn and they are generously providing a prize of a stamp set and 6x6 pad to our randomly chosen winner. My card showcases the Lawn Fawn Clear Acrylic Stamp Set Say Cheese  paired with Club Scrap® card stock.

[caption id="attachment_4703" align="aligncenter" width="4875"]015e Click here for a great tutorial for the starburst background pattern. Images were stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Ranger Superfine Gold embossing powder, and colored with Faber-Castell gelatos.  Images were then fussy cut and adhered to the card front with foam tape. I added some Stickles diamond glitter glue for bling and some Glossy Accents to the camera lens for shine.[/caption]

Check out what the rest of the design team created here, then go make a card and enter the challenge!

Do more of what makes you happy!

wendy-signature

Gallery Entry:

Fawny Flickr Friday 

 

 

17 comments:

  1. Great card. Love the way you have made the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, this is super cute!! What a fabulous take on this week's challenge. Your little darling is just too adorable! Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to incorporate a photo onto a card. That starburst really adds "umph"! Awesome, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED your Boardwalk starburst post and linked to it in my post. It's my new favorite background technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really fun starburst, and a great little polaroid look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card. 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Wendy! Love the photo =0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Love how you used the picture in the Polaroid frame!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this is so very very sweet! I LOVE your little Polaroid photo with the polaroid camera! Very clever design! Welcome to the team, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wendy I am so glad you have joined the team...your cards are always inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!