Monday, October 31, 2016

The Happy Return! #PSL

I ♥ coffee. I'm  a bit of a coffee snob though. I don't like weak "McDonald's-like coffee". I like the good stuff and Starbucks is my favorite! I make a bee line for the Starbucks counter when I hit the grocery store. That's my treat while I'm grocery shopping. I know fall is around the corner with the return of Pumpkin Spice Latte! YUM!

rfjksxmnyzbs65s8t6ja

I'm ready for cooler weather so I can enjoy it!

Here's to cooler temps, warm sweaters, hot spiced drinks, FALL BACK time change and best of all my husband's homemade pumpkin cheesecake topped with brown sugar bourbon whipped cream!

img_2587e

Mmmmmmmmm...

[caption id="attachment_3694" align="alignnone" width="2310"]img_2561e JFFRS Stamptangle Tall Pumpkin stamp, sentiment designed in Photoshop Elements. [/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3697" align="alignnone" width="2448"]img_2543e Pumpkin image painted with a mix of Perfect Pearls and water. Metal vines made with Funwire. [/caption]

[caption id="attachment_3698" align="alignnone" width="2448"]img_2544e Highlighted the font with a Perfect Medium pen and dusted with Perfect Pearls. Added a little sparkle with lime green Stickles. [/caption]

Be sure to check out the JFF Rubber Stamps November 2016 Challenge  Give Thanks going on now!

Happy Fall Ya'll!

wendy-signaturejff-design-team-logo

4 comments:

  1. What a great project! I love the shimmer and the fun saying! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a coffee freak but I do LOVE a good pumpkin chai latte!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like hot tea too! The first time I ever had cream in my tea was in Europe. I was hooked after that!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!