Sunday, July 31, 2016

One Little, Two Little, Three Little Inchies!

I hate shopping. My mom knows this and would set me up in the dressing room and bring outfits for me to try on. Her famous saying when I would look at something and turn my nose up was, "You can't tell what that looks like on the hanger! Try it on before you say no!" She was usually right. 

Instead of saying "no" to the dress, I said "no" to the sketch. Honestly, I would have skipped right over this card sketch if it hadn't been the challenge card for the Club Scrap July Idea Deck Challenge.  

Too many little pieces, and a lot of cutting and gluing! 

Well, guess what? 

[caption width="3264" id="attachment_2080" align="alignnone"] Club Scrap cardstock. Cricut Sentimentals cartridge for the word art. [/caption]
They turned out pretty darn cute! I even cranked up my Cricut to cut out the sentiments. 



I used three coordinating patterned papers, so I didn't have to do anything but cut, fold and glue. 

I'm glad I didn't leave that card hanging on the rack! 

Wendy

Challenges entered:

1. Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog Challenge #281 Anything Goes

2. Club Scrap 7-2016 Idea Deck Challenge 3 Clubs Card (any deck)

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic. Love the graphic words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun color palette you chose. I love my Idea Decks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. The colours you chose are really cool and the large sentiments work fantastically. AND, you have reminded me that I have that cartridge. I could give you a big hug right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun-nay! I forget what I have all the time and end up buying doubles of things. I'm turning into my mom! 😜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happens to us all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cards, Wendy! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You nailed it, Wendy! Glad you went for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job!! I love how they turned out! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!