Sunday, July 3, 2016

How Does Your Garden Grow?

I'm not the gardener, my husband is. I appreciate it and will help pick vegetables and water plants, but the only thing I can keep alive is ivy. Wait! I have a poinsettia at work that I have kept alive for a year and a half. It looks kinda puny though. I'd rather arrange the patio furniture, paint the garden signs, and lie in the hammock after all the work is done!

This is the extent of my gardening skills, making a card with little seed packets! I colored them with watercolor pencils and distress inks. They're so tiny!

[caption id="attachment_2045" align="alignnone" width="5472"]card 014E Club Scrap Farmer's Market and Welcome stamp images and card stock.[/caption]

Lazy Sunday...YAWN...time for a nap after all my hard work...

Challenges entered:

The Ribbon Girl July Card Challenge

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 365 

cic365

Club Scrap 07-16 Card Sketch Challenge

csjuly2016cardsketchchallengeupload

14 comments:

  1. Pretty. Seed packet imagery is so pleasing, for some reason, isn't it? Your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I especially like the vintage images. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little seed packs! I love the watercolor effects. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable Card. All those little seed packets are just darling! Thanks so much for joining the Cupcake Inspiration challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and creative card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty coloring! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well as a gardner, I certainly love your little seed packets. I also (secretly) love the grunge of this card. It speaks to my own heart in so many ways. Such a great little card. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those seed packets are just so cute, and definitely tiny! Wonderful card! So glad you were inspired by this week's flowers challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet are those little seed packets you've painted! Such a pretty card (I love gardening, but don't have a garden! Maybe some day...) Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Cupcake Inspirations gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!