Saturday, February 20, 2016

Blah, Blah, Blah...

I'm showing my age here...Did you have one of these lip pillows as a kid?

8308047b26edf7c7cc02d17c34a476e1

My grandmother made one for me when I was little. It graced the head of my bed with all the other stuffed animals until I left for college. I wonder where that thing is?!

What about this 1970's Avon lip gloss? I wanted this sooooooo bad!

il_570xn-142576605

(Shrug) I didn't get it, but I did get the chocolate chip cookie!

c4f5868119c9b39b1c011b6022febb40

When I was grocery shopping recently, I saw this designer collection on the paper products aisle. The design with the lips drew me in. Of course I bought all the designs!  It was childhood brainwashing!

[caption id="attachment_1235" align="alignnone" width="650"]x0uwbzymjqyx Betsy Johnson Kleenex Collection[/caption]

So, my card was inspired by a designer Kleenex box. Hey... it's nothing to sneeze at!

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="2295"] Club Scrap card stock, Indie Art Cricut cartridge, Dylusions paint, gold leaf pen, Club Scrap sentiment stamp[/caption]

Challenges entered:

CAS(E) this Sketch #160, Club Scrap 02-2016 Technique Challenge, Club Scrap PSL Challenge week 1

cts_160

Do more of what makes you happy!

Wendy

4 comments:

  1. I have news for you. I was the one who made that lips pillow❣Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?! What?! I ❤️'d that pillow!!! 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had those lip glosses! Love the striped card. I didn't even know you did the tape challenge with that. Looks like printed paper. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun post and card! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!