Monday, February 15, 2016

3 of a kind, a little masking and a monsoon

I spent this "Monsoon Monday" making cards and avoiding housework. The weather was TERRIBLE! AND... the boys left a window open, so the hallway to their room was drenched. So, I"checked out" from reality for most of the day...

[caption id="attachment_1186" align="alignnone" width="600"]3-of-a-kind-card-challenge-2-2016-010RZ Club Scrap 3 of a kind PSL Challenge[/caption]

3-of-a-kind-card-challenge-2-2016-016RZ3-of-a-kind-card-challenge-2-2016-014RZ3-of-a-kind-card-challenge-2-2016-006RZ

I saw this pin on Pinterest. Cute huh?

c02af6675c41237a9df546c7eacda2b1

This is my interpretation…though the finger painting was awful cute on the pin, I love this stamp! It's a Club Scrap oldie but goodie.

[caption id="attachment_1187" align="alignnone" width="600"]001ERZ Club Scrap February Technique Masking Tape Challenge[/caption]

I didn't get much housework done, but I feel like I accomplished a lot today!

"If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased."~ Katharine Hepburn 

3 comments:

  1. Yes you were very productive!!! Love the card with the flowers and the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of beautiful cards, Wendy. You have made this day into a productive and creative day. A day well spend.Club Scrap's tulip stampis one of my all time favourite stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very productive! Of course, as I've said before...That tape masking card is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!