Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Trick or Treat!

I'm not decorating for Halloween this year. My bathrooms are being remodeled and I will have a claustrophobic meltdown if I get out the Halloween decor. I did mix up a fun fall scent in my essential oil diffuser this morning though!

We haven't had "trick or treaters" in a long time, so I don't buy candy anymore. I would be the one to eat it anyway! I am going to make a few of these though...My nieces and nephews will love getting these in the mail!

I used some digital backgrounds from the Taylormadecards4u Halloween Passport kit and some of these fun vintage images from the Retro Halloween Images 2 to make my card.

Halloween - Retro set 2

I designed the card panel in Photoshop Elements and cut the pieces using my Silhouette Cameo 3. I like that I can mass produce cards this way. All I have to do is change out the backgrounds and the pop-up images.



Mounting the cut-out background on black card stock really makes the sentiment stand out. I dusted over the cut-out areas with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink and added some Xmas Red Stickles for a little Halloween gore effect. I found the skull and crossbones foam sticker in my stash.


I gave the cats some red gem eyes and added some Diamond Stickles for added sparkle.


These cards are so much fun to play with!

Click HERE to check out what the rest of the Taylormadecards4u Inspiration Team has created and be sure to visit the TMC4u shop for 40% off Halloween images!

Trick or Treat!




4 comments:

  1. Love it Wendy. Wish I was a niece 😂🎃😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😁 I can arrange some trick or treat mail!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card and the fun figures that pop out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card! I am sure your nieces and nephews will love them!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!