Sunday, March 26, 2017

Up, Up and Away!

400 Challenge Celebration Badge
Today is the 400th Cupcakes Inspiration Challenge and we have a challenge with a twist...we invite participants to combine a birthday theme project with a past Cupcake Inspiration Challenge. Past challenges can be found on the CIC Pinterest Board as well as on the Cupcake Inspirations blog.
Sponsor Badge
Each day this week we will spotlight one of our sponsors, have plenty of design team inspiration and lots of prizes! Click here for details and to link up your artwork!
My card for today features Newton Dreams of Paris stamp and die set from Newton's Nook Designs. I made a slider card using Lawn Fawn's Slide on Over and Stitched Hillside Borders dies.

[caption id="attachment_5770" align="aligncenter" width="2629"]img_3764 Club Scrap® card stock and sentiment. Images colored with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and Diamond Stickles for sparkle.[/caption]

img_3763

[wpvideo WHbyBCzf]

I chose CIC 266 for my card today, along with the CIC 400 Happy Birthday Challenge. I LOVE the pink and green color combo, so very springtime!

[gallery ids="5792,5788" type="rectangular"]

Check out what the rest of the design team has to share and play along during our Celebration! Be sure to display BOTH the 400th challenge inspiration AND a past CIC inspiration on your post, so we can see how you combined the challenges.

Do more of what makes you happy!

wendy-signature

 

7 comments:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!