Saturday, March 4, 2017

Some"bunny" is Having a Birthday!

I am not a fan of marshmallows, but I LOVE this marshmallow bunnies stamp set! 



I designed the sentiment using the Agent "C" font in Photoshop Elements and printed on Club Scrap card stock. 


I gave my little popped up bunny a generous coat of Diamond Stickles to resemble a Peep marshmallow. 


This card is perfect for all of the spring Birthday babies in my family! 



BLOG CANDY ALERT! 


Just For Fun Rubber Stamps (JFFRS) hosts a monthly challenge and the randomly chosen winner will receive a gift certificate to shop in their online store. Click here for more design team inspiration and to link up your artwork for the March Birthday Challenge! 

Wendy Bellino

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!