Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 2015 Birthday Club Swap

I made these for the June 2015 Birthday Club Swap on the Club Scrap forum. Actually, I made them for the May birthday swap, addressed and stamped the envelope, put it outside in the mailbox and my 17 year old thought it was new mail and put it on my desk. I didn't find it for two weeks, way past the deadline to submit! If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...

Cards made with the Idea Deck Vol 2, 4♦ card.

I submitted these in the May 2015 Card Sketch Challenge. This was the sketch that we followed:


Tricia created a set of cutting instructions for the sketch on the Club Scrap blog. So many creative submissions with this sketch! There are no rules other than to try to follow the sketch as closely as possible, and, of course, the card should use at least 50% Club Scrap supplies. The winner(s) will be chosen randomly from the cards posted in the thread and will receive a GHM Gift Certificate from Club Scrap. A minimum of ten participants is required to qualify for a prize drawing. Check out the forum for the new challenges as they are posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!