Saturday, June 27, 2015

June 2015 ALSB Challenge

I FINALLY downloaded the National Parks digital kit! I keep forgetting to download on the first of the month and the link expires. The ladies at +ClubScrap provide awesome customer service. The link was reactivated within 24 hours. I need to start setting a reminder to myself before I wear out my welcome!

My niece spent the day with me and we had a blast. I thought this kit would be fun for our outdoor adventure. I used the ALSB (Assembly Line Scrapbooking) idea recipe card that is included to design my LOs. Love the colors with my pictures!  She even made a mini scrapbook with the pictures we took to share at home. Love this goofy girl!

National Parks digital kit and ALSB LO1

National Parks digital kit and ALSB LO2
I participated in the monthly ALSB challenge in the Club Scrap forum too. Check out the awesome LO's other members have submitted!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post today about Millie's day at the zoo! Cute!!! Aunt Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aunt Linda! That little girl sure is a sweetie!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!