Monday, February 7, 2011

Experimenting...

I've been experimenting a little with digital scrapbooking.  I was afraid of it at first because Photoshop Elements was daunting!  Club Scrap has some fantastic digital kits and tutorials for beginners thru advanced, and I also found some more today from DCWV/dpi.com . I initially ordered my first digital kit so that I could duplicate scrapbook pages for my sisters and my best and oldest friend who treated me to a Las Vegas trip for my 40th birthday.  (I still haven't scrapped them and I will be 42 in March....shame on me!) For my first layout, I used one of the templates in a kit I ordered a few years ago called Generations from Club Scrap.  My sister just had her second baby January 14, 2011 and my parents and I were waiting patiently for her to arrive...



I added the tag, the text, and the brad....yah me!!!  All this after I watched all of the video tutorials.....thanks Jac!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!