Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentine's Day gift bags!

I had so much fun making up these Valentine's Day gift bags for my nieces and nephews.  They are all still little...I made the heart shaped bags and the popcorn box with my Cricut and the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge.  The papers are from K & Company.  I couldn't resist buying Lip Smackers for the girls! I used to love that stuff when I was a kid.  My sister and sister-in-law wanted some too when I called to ask about flavors! Aaaaaahhhhh memories....




Spider Man is hiding in the "grass"!


 I saw these really cool Martha Stewart fringing scissors today and of course I had to get them.  You can never have too many scrapbooking supplies...right???  My new fun gadget! I'll have to invent things to use them for!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!