Friday, November 1, 2019

Ringling Gift Basket

Many years ago I taught scrapbooking classes and "make and takes" as a Club Scrap Crafter (demonstrator) at scrapbooking crops and events. This was one of my favorite projects to teach.

(shared with permission from Club Scrap)

I like making projects that are not only fun to look at but are functional as well. This gift basket holds a lotta loot!


I used heavyweight cardstock from Club Scrap to create the paper basket and decorated it with digital embellishments from the Taylormadecards4u Passport to the Circus kit!



Click HERE to check out what the rest of the Taylormadecards4u Inspiration Team has created using this fun kit!







10 comments:

  1. What a great design! I may have to try one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design. I may have to try one

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a neat way to package the candy.I can see this being a hit for a container at a basket raffle too. Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve made these for holiday goodies and gifts at Christmas too. So versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is your is gift basket!!! I am going to give this one a try! Thanks for sharing the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is a very sweet and elegant project! Love it :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this gift box and thanks for the tutorial (definitely have to scrap lift), you have a lot of good ideas for snack treats. I was looking for your Cupcake Inspirations "Snowmen" Design Team card to make a comment and ask that you share with us at Double Trouble since you have met our requirement for "Bring on the Glitz". Love the bold black and red background. Hope you join us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment Suzanne. I’ll put up a post ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!