Sunday, September 15, 2019

Good Advice and Other Nonsense

One of my favorite books as a little girl was Goops and How to be Them. It is a book of nonsense verse written for children and I thought the poems were hilarious!  The Goops make wonderful examples of how not to behave by cleverly illustrating proper manners from improper manners.

The Goops they lick their fingers,/And the Goops they lick their knives, /They spill their broth on the tablecloth -/Oh, they lead disgusting lives! 

Gelett Burgess

These Good Advice quotes kind of have the same ring to them!


A few weeks ago, I made this ATCoin holder featuring the Passport to School digital kit for the Taylormadecards4u/Crafter's Castle Back to School video hop.


The coins fit in the cascading pockets.


My husband Chris helped me with the voice-over for the video and I suggested he help me with part two of the project!


I made things a bit of a challenge...I cut up the Good Advice quotes and mixed up the pieces. We had to get creative piecing them together!






Watch our crazy collaboration below and click the link to see more videos on my Youtube channel!


Click HERE to see more projects featuring the Passport to School digital kit from the Taylormadecards4u design team! Thanks for stopping by!






10 comments:

  1. I know a lot of thought and time went into these projects! So creative and so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your designs are pretty awesome to work with. I’m so glad we found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these!!! Great job! I just added this to Crafter's Castle Challenge inspiration. I hope you will have a video because I would love to see it :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ll finish editing tomorrow. Hopefully I’ll have it up by the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Being a fan of everything related to Lewis Carroll and Alice, I can say that your project is Woooooowwwww! Love the coins and the holder is adorable! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are sooo cool and creative Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!