Monday, April 4, 2016

Showering Baby Gus!

I am the oldest of five.

Chapman Family 1989

My youngest brother was born my senior year of high school...SAME parents! He arrived just as I was leaving for college. It is ironic that he and his wife will be having their first baby, just as my youngest is graduating from high school and leaving for LSU!

[caption id="attachment_1307" align="alignnone" width="382"]Jake senior portrait proofs 1 That's MY baby![/caption]

Family and friends hosted a shower for baby Gus a few weeks ago. We have a big family when we all get together, Baby Gus will make grandbaby #10 for my parents!

[caption id="attachment_1299" align="alignnone" width="1296"]The CREW! 4 of the 9 grandkids and two cousins![/caption]

If he is half as cute as these baby pictures of his mommy and daddy, he'll be one handsome little booger!

021

So here's to new beginnings! A new baby, new graduates (my brother is graduating from college!) and a new chapter in all of our lives!For-Baby-Gus-LO1For-Baby-Gus-LO2

1 comment:

  1. How amazing!! Love these layouts, and what a fun year you are all going to have!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!