Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pop Up Gift Card Holder

We had a group birthday for the Christmas babies in our family today. The girls are growing up so fast, I don't know what to buy for them anymore! So, gift cards were in order. This is my favorite gift card holder. The instructions were in the Club Scrap Scrap Rap September 2009.  It looks like a little present and the gift card is inside. I have made these countless times and have NEVER taken a picture of them! I snapped these before I walked out of the house.

Club Scrap Jubilee 2009 kit papers and stamps. Used faded jeans distress ink and perfect pearls powder. 



Papers from Club Scrap Dream in Color 2011 kit. Stamp image from CS Jubilee and stamped with CS inks. 

Stamp images from my stash. 



4 comments:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!