Monday, December 16, 2019

Caffeinated Shopping

I let the Starbucks ad rope me in at the grocery store.

It was chilly outside, I was tired, and I knew I needed to go home and cook after I shopped. So I went to the Starbucks counter and told them to hook me up and add an extra shot. Whatever they gave me tasted good and I sucked it down. I sped through the store, got home with four bags of crap we will never eat, and forgot half of what I was supposed to get.

Will I do it again? Probably. I have to "espresso myself" every once in a while! We're celebrating the holidays at Cupcake Inspirations!


Gerda Steiner Designs is our sponsor for this challenge and is offering a $15 gift code to our randomly chosen winner.


                                       

Check out the digital freebies on their website! I downloaded the Christmas Hats and created some digital Christmas magic to add "paper piecing" to Santa's hat! 

Here's my digital card paired with elements from Club Scrap's Coffeehouse hybrid kit using Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020!



I love creating digital cards. I can make one and print as many as I need! Click HERE to check out what the rest of the design team has created and link up to our challenge with your holiday creation!


6 comments:

  1. Love your card Wendy, perfect for the CS sketch too. I downloaded the hats right away. How did you made them into png to use in photoshop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll send you instructions in email. It’s too much to type!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the digital card and I was laughing over the espresso sign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Yep...I recognized myself immediately when I saw it๐Ÿ™„.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I hear you, sister! I am a total addict of Starbucks Christmas Blend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! I bought two bags when I went to the grocery last week. It’s already gone!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!