Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pick a Card...Any Card!

I am behind on sending out birthday cards! Whenever I need a little push, I flip through the Club Scrap Idea Decks for inspiration. This was the card I chose, mainly because the cards were easy to put together AND I could make four at once!

The cutting instructions are on the back of the card. Gosh this makes things soooo easy!


For added interest, I embossed a few of the panels with my Cuttlebug and dusted the embossing with Perfect Pearls. I forget to use that stuff. I love the shimmery metallic look it gave to the bees!


I embossed the stamped sentiment on vellum with Club Scrap embossing ink and Ranger Ink gold embossing powder. All card stock is from Club Scrap. 

Thanks for stopping by, now go make something that makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!