Thursday, July 2, 2015

July Card Sketch Challenge

I like that this card sketch is designed for using ATC's as an embellishment. I have a box full of them! What better way to show off those mini works of art?

July 2015 Club Scrap Card Sketch Challenge 

This sketch is so simple and I have tons of scraps that I can use to put it together. I found a scrap piece that I used as my card base, but didn't have any ATC's that I liked to embellish it with. So, I fanned through my stamps and found this one of the ladies from the Club Stamp Extra! Extra! kit from 2004. I just got my Dylusions stamps in yesterday and this sentiment was perfect for my card!


I encourage you to check out the challenge. The sketches are a great way to help you whip up a card or two and your participation enters you to win a gift certificate from Club Scrap! What do you do with your ATC's?

1 comment:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch. Love the Extra! Extra! stamp!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!