Sunday, July 5, 2015

July NBUS Challenge

 Per Pam at Club Scrap..."What’s NBUS, you ask? NBUS=Never Before Used Stuff. This month's challenge is to create a page, card, ATC series, tag, or whatever using a SUMMER stamp you’ve never used from your stash (anything that says summer to you – quotes or objects from Summer PSL, Cantina, something that looks like a sun, flipflops, beaches, Cape Cod, bees, dragonflies, Castaway, water, etc)." So this SCREAMS summer to me!


The wave stamp is from the Club Scrap 2015 Reunion kit. The margarita glass is part of the stencil from this month's Club Scrap Cantina kit. The bathing beauty and sentiment are Dylusions stamps. Oh, and the background stencil is from the Club Scrap Artifacts kit. All card stock is from Club Scrap. 
The bathing beauty was too big to stamp on a card, so I made a giant 6*10 inch tag. I want to party with HER! Dont' you?!

I also entered her in the Embrace Your Art Daily Challenge hosted by Tiare Smith Designs. Be sure to check out the Club Scrap challenge board and the Tiare's prompts and the make something! 

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!