Monday, July 6, 2015

Lime, Brown, Shoes, and Purses make me "distress"!

I made this tag with three challenges in mind...The July 2015 Dylusions Facebook Challenge, Club Scrap's July 2015 Tool Challenge, and Tiare Smith Designs Embrace Your Art 365 Challenge. Whew! So, here's my girl...shoes, purse, lime, brown and distressed!


I sprayed the tag with Dylusions fresh lime ink and then placed the Club Scrap Vogue stencil on top and misted with Stewart Superior Amaretto mist.  I used a combination of Dylusions and Club Scrap stamps to put my fashionista together like a paper doll! I painted her outfit with Dylusions funky fuschia and fresh lime inks and stamped the pattern on her dress with a stamp from Club Scrap's newest kit Cantina. I stamped the purse with an oldie but goodie stamp from Club Scrap's Steppin' Out kit with their fuschia ink. I added a coat of Glossy Accents to make it look like patent leather. I typed the quote in Photoshop and printed on Club Scrap card stock. 

Jellyka St. Andrew Queen's font 


"There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age."
Sophia Loren

Go make something beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. So awesome. I love her shoes, her purse..everything. I really like all the elements you brought together here. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration to make something beautiful. Thinking about making a farmhouse frock from a man's plaid dress shirt. I've got the eyelet lace, shirt, and time, just need a push up out of my recliner. ;) Linda@Wetcreek Blog

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!