Friday, February 6, 2015

Twinchies!

Club Scrap member Shona hosted a Twinchie swap. These tiny little 2 x 2 inch pieces of art were so much fun to make!  The swap instructions were simple, "Think of them as tiny scrapbook pages! They can be flat or lumpy, as long as the artwork fits onto the 2 x 2″ base. The theme is yours for the choosing." I pulled from my stash of Club Scrap paper and stamps to create my miniature masterpieces...

"Fleur de lis"

"Wish"

"Chocolat" I fussy cut the cocoa stamp, coated in Glossy Accents and topped with tiny glass beads.

"True Happiness" I "watercolored" with Inktense pencils and added a dab of stickles for bling.

"In Fashion" I love this one! I threaded an embroidery needle with matching ribbon and "sewed" the hat band. 

"Artsy Smartsy" I thought I forgot how to make quilled roses! Glossy Accents is the "bomb" when adhering embellishments! 

Mini ATC stamp made in Photoshop Elements. It's sooooo tiny I had to type my name and contact information! OMG! I just noticed that I wrote 2014 for the date...ugh....I probably did that on all of them too!



Digital twinchie ATC stamps

I designed the little PNG files to print on 4*6 pieces of cardstock, 'cause I'm "artsy smartsy" like that! Email me if you would like a copy of the PNG file for your twinchies. Thanks for looking! 

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!