Friday, February 27, 2015

"Far Out" ATC's

Just havin' a little fun with the ATC's I made for the Club Scrap Constellations ATC swap. This post features stamps from +Tim Holtz 's new 2015 Bird Crazy collection and +Dyan Reaveley's Dylusions stamp sets, Strength,  Black Sheep, and Legs Eleven, as well as +ClubScrap  cardstock and sentiment stamps.

Are these "far out" or what?!!! I went a little "bird crazy" and "dylusional"! I'm so full of (Club) scrap!












I found an ATC folio tutorial on Pinterest and made it for the swap hostess. Cute huh?



I can't wait to see what I get in return! Off to get creative for the London Calling ATC swap, have a FABULOUS weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What great ATCs! They look fabulous all packaged up in your folio too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...I hope I get one! And it will be fun to see "which" one! Great ATCs, Wendy. And I know Lynn will love the folio. I'm pinning that link for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Those are so great! I am sure Lynn will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Wendy, what a fun collection of designs, and love the use of the feather. The folio is a great way to store them.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!