Sunday, February 8, 2015

Laissez les bon temps roulez!

This is the first week of Club Scrap Winter PSL. This week’s challenge is to use shapes besides squares and rectangles on your page, card, digital entry or project. Lately, my go to place for inspiration is Pinterest and I found this awesome card!


This is my version...

Cardstock and stamp images are from Club Scrap. Stamped with Club Scrap hybrid ink and shaded with Inktense pencils. Stickles for bling. 


I didn't want to cover up the background, so I stamped and embossed on vellum.

It's Mardi Gras season here AND my sister's birthday in a few weeks (the fleur de lis and colors are carnival themed!), so "Laissez les bon temps roulez"!

3 comments:

  1. This card has so much dimension!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool technique Wendy! I love the sentiment on the vellum - it's such a great way to make it pop.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!