Sunday, February 22, 2015

Child's Play Challenge

This is the second week of Club Scrap's Winter PSL and the challenge is to "release your inner child with coloring and doodling"! This is my card for the week...



There is a viral video of +Dee Grunig on Facebook and I watched a few minutes of it and then went to search for the full video on Youtube.  Such a cool technique! I used Club Scrap hybrid re-inkers and makeup sponges to create the background on the Constellations glossy white cardstock. Check out Dee's "unintentionally funny" video, keep sponging Dee!


                               

1 comment:

  1. Super fun technique Wendy, love how the design turned out.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!