Sunday, February 1, 2015

February 2015 Card Sketch Challenge

Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Got lima beans and sausage on the stove and some sourcream cornbread ready to go in the oven. It's misting rain outside and I was a little bored, so I started cleaning up and decided to make some cards instead. Story of my life...the housework NEVER gets done. Oh well.

This is my card for the Club Scrap February 2015 Card Sketch Challenge...




No rules other than to try to follow the sketch as closely as possible, and, of course, the card should use at least 50% Club Scrap supplies. The deadline to submit a card is February 28, winner(s) will receive a GHM gift certificate from Club Scrap. Get crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. You know I love this card! Fantastic take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!