Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 2015 Card Sketch Challenge

Happy New Year! I'm trying to keep my creativity flowing so I'm participating in Club Scrap's monthly card sketch challenge. No rules, just try to follow the sketch as closely as possible. The more the merrier, so check out the link for more info! There's a drawing for prizes at the end of the month...
My card for the challenge...
 Club Scrap cardstock and stamp image. Embellishments from my stash. I even got out my Cuttlebug! 
Stamp image colored with Derwent Inktense Pencils. Loving the shading with these!
 Nothing like a new project to make me clean up my craft room. I found all kinds of stamps and supplies. Ready for all the swaps I signed up for!

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!