Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Constellations Blog Hop!

Welcome to my stop on the Club Scrap Constellations Blog Hop! This hop features the January 2015 Constellations kit. Love that WISH stencil!


I am a Club Scrap Lite kit member and the sentiments on the black printed cutapart that came in my kit led me to my project, especially the "Love you to the moon and back".


I found this interactive card tutorial at Splitcoaststampers called the Never-Ending Card


          

Here's my version...


                             

 I think my 17 year old son liked it! I asked him to video for me and that was his reaction to seeing it for the first time. I love that he appreciates my "scrap crap"!

I cut the cutaparts apart. Say that five times fast!

LOVE the sparkle tape that came in my kit! 



Can't wait to make another one, there's so much room for pictures and embellishments! I think some Valentines are in order. My nieces and nephews would love these! 

Next up is Cathy at the Artful Gamut. Keep hopping to check out all the FABU artwork! 

19 comments:

  1. So pretty and very well made. Thank you so much for the great instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fun idea of using this kit! Butifully executed, Wendy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the how to's for this great project. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply wonderful! (And thanks for the video, too. That really shows how cool it is.) Thank you for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm itching to get my Lite kit (I bundle) so I can't wait to get my hands on this tape everyone is talking about!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love never ending cards - they are so much fun to play with...I have a hard time giving them away after I make them - LOL!!
    Your card is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card just blows my mind every time I see one!! Wonderful job and I think this kit was perfect for this card. Well done and the video is always icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful rendition of the never ending card! I love it in Constellations paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! Now I want to make one. Thanks for showing us this awesome card in action!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the special-ness of the never ending card, and your version is out of this world! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Wendy! I've made one of those cards before and they are cool! I love how you used the Constellation kit for the card. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those cards! I found a brochure made that way, and had fun examining it to figure out how it was made. Thanks for sharing the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super idea. Thanks for sharing and will have to try creating a card like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project! Thanks for sharing--especially the video!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments! I do my best to reply, but if you don't get an email response from me, be sure to check your blog settings and that you have included your email address for replies. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!